Are you interested in programs and classes available at ALC and MTECH? Come tour the facilities with us on Tuesday, January 22nd. Consent forms are available in the Counseling office. The bus will depart at 8:00 am and return to SHS at 11:00 am. There is a limit of 48 students, so be sure to pay the Finance office the $1.00 fee and return your receipt and consent form to the Counseling office or Mr. Black in room C-29.
On February 9th, Nebo School district will host a K-12 Chess tournament. This year the tournament will be held at a new location, the Summit Center, 165 S. 700 E. Springville. Elementary students will compete within their individual grades. Jr. High School students will be grouped together and compete as one age group. High School students will also be grouped together, competing as one age group. Cost and registration information can be found on here.
Please read the SHS Newsletter on this weeks activities including:
Today is the first day of Term 3. Any students wanting to make class changes must first pay the Finance office $10 and bring their receipt to the Counseling office.
Join us tonight, Monday, Jan. 14th at 6:0 0pm in SHS Auditorium for a parent night on anxiety. We will be showing the movie "Angst", a documentary that explores and raises awareness on anxiety in the lives of teenagers.
Boys and Girls Basketball will both play at Home on Tuesday, January 15th.
If you are interested in ALC or M-Tech we will be taking students on a tour to visit both facilities Tuesday, January 22nd. Please see Shaun Black in C-29 for any questions.
You still have time to order your beautiful Red Devil Floral Valentine’s arrangement available for pick-up or delivery.
On Thursday, February 17th, Nebo Shcool District and the Utah Parent Center will hold a free parent workshop on the Basics of Guardianship and Pro SE training. For any questions or to RSVP please contact Heidi Whittaker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pre-Registration is requied and can be filled out HERE.
- Nebo School District CTE Building 350 S. Main St, Spanish Fork: 6-9 p.m.
Please read the newsletter for all of this week’s announcements http://bit.ly/shsjan7nl.
- Today is last day for any sophomore needing to take the ACCUPlacer for a Concurrent Enrollment class next semester.
- End of term 2 is this Thursday, make sure you turn in any available assignments before your teacher’s cut-off date.
- Springville High’s Got Talent will hold auditions Thursday, January 10th, after school, in the Auditorium.
- There will be no school on Friday, January 11th, but the Girls and Boys Basketball team will both have home games on Friday starting at 3:30.
- Drill, Swim and Debate all have away competitions this weekend.
- Our Red Devil Floral has a beautiful rose arrangement just in time for Valentines, make sure you check it out!
Welcome back for the New Year! In the newsletter this week you will find information on:
- Athletic games and practices for upcoming sports.
- End of Term 2 is next week, make sure you log into SIS Aspire and check your grades and missing assignments
- Information for CE and class changes for next Semester
- Springville High's Got Talent will hold try outs next week