Here are a few of the important events going on this week:
- Picture retake is tomorrow, Tuesday, Ocober 2nd. (This is your last chance for a Student ID and yearbook photo.)
- There will be a Nebo school bond meeting Wednesday, October 3rd, in the SHS Library at 6:00 pm. More information on the bond can be found at http://www.nebo.edu/bond2018
- Varsity Football plays at home Friday, October 5th, at 7:00 pm
Be sure to click on the newsletter for all of the upcoming school events. http://bit.ly/2NTeKT3
The PSAT test will be held at Springville High School Saturday, October 13th, 8:00am to Noon. We have 25 tests that can be purchased at the finance office for $20.00. The tests are available on a first come first serve basis. Please bring your reciept to the counseling office for a student practice booklet.
You should take this test if:
You need practice on the SAT
You consistently score in the 90th percentile on the standardized tests (if you score in the 90th percentile on this test you qualify for a National Merit Scholarship)
Did you know that we email students, and their parents/guardians, a newsletter every Monday? In the newsletter you will find the weekly activities for the school, including our current sports, extra curricular activities, and other helpful information. Please be sure to look over the newsletter each week so you are in the know!
It's Homecoming week! There is a school activity planned for each day this week, make sure you come for all the fun.
- Monday, 9/24 @ 6:00 pm, Paint Fight in the H-Wing Field
- Tuesday 9/25 @ 6:00 pm, Nickel Mania Night
- Wednesday 9/26 @ 8:00 pm, Movie Night on the Soccer field
- Thursday 9/27, 7:30-9:00 pm, Burning of the "S" @ the student parking lot
- Friday 9/28 @ 7:00 pm, Football game vs Wasatch
- Saturday 9/29 @ 8:00-11:00 pm, Homecoming Dance
Springville offers ACT preperation classes. Each class $50.00, payable at the finance office, and will be held over two Saturdays from 8:00 am to 12:30 pm. The first class will be October 6th and 13th, just in time for the October 27th ACT. There will be a second class offered November 17th and December 1st, in preperation for the December 8th ACT. For more testing information please visit the counseling website.
Apparel is now available in the school store at SHS. Shirts ($15) and sweatshirt ($25) are available in sizes XS-XXL, the hat is a one-size snap back ($25). Check out the school store page or stop by the school store.
Hours are Monday - Friday 7:30 am-2:30 pm. Apparel may be purchased with cash, check, or card.
Come explore career pathways and see what the future holds. 5-8 pm at the Mountainland Technical College Lehi Campus. Come "taste-test" different careers! Parents and students will be invited to taste test careers. Many hands on experience will be available from many different industries. Free ice cream will be served to all those in attendance. This is a free event and is open to everyone, So bring your family and come get the scoop on technical education!
This event is in collaboration with Mountainland Technical College, Alpine School District, Nebo School District and Utah Valley University.You can find more information on this event by visiting FACEBOOK.