Monday, September 14
- Marching Band spaghetti dinner @ SJHS from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Tuesday, September 15
- Volleyball @ home vs. Uintah at 3:30 p.m.
- Tennis @ home vs. Wasatch at 3:30 p.m.
- Soccer @ home vs. Payson at 4:00 p.m.
Wednesday, September 16
- Juniors and seniors will not attend school. Sophomores will take the PLAN test. Students will be finished to leave at 11:15 a.m. Busses will run as normal and breakfast will be served.
- Parent-teacher conferences will be held in the gym and cafeteria from 4:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
Thursday, September 17
- Volleyball @ PHS at 3:30 p.m.
- Tennis @ home vs. Uintah at 3:30 p.m.
- Soccer @ SFHS at 4:00 p.m.
Friday, September 18
- Cross Country @ UIAAA Invite at 4:00 p.m.
- Football @ SFHS at 7:00 p.m.
- ACT sign-up deadline for October test, www.actstudent.org
Saturday, September 19
- Booster club breakfast from 8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
- Nebo Tournament of Bands @ PHS
September 23 ASVAB test 2:00-5:00 p.m. The test is limited to 20 students so the first 20 to sign up in the counseling office will be able to take the test.
September 25 PSAT deadline to sign up. The cost is $20 paid in the finance office. Take the receipt to Mr. Johnson in the counseling office to hold your spot.
SHS Chamber Singers have been selected to perform at the American Choral Director's Associate State Conference on September 19 at 1:00 p.m. in the Libby Gardner Hall on the U of U Campus. They are the only high school choir invited to perform at the conference. The Chamber Singers have been rehearsing since July for this prestigious event, and they are excited to perform for the choral directors of Utah. The choir is directed by Mrs. Leslie Walker.