- Event Ticketing
- Athletics and Activities
- Academic Help
- Article of the Week
- Career Center
- Driver's Education
- Infinite Campus
- National Honor Society Application
- Registration Bulletin
- Sterling Scholar Application
- Student Clubs
- Student Handbook
- Teacher A/B Schedule
- The Ville
- Sora Instructions (E-book Library)
- Project Gutenberg (free E-book library)
- Teacher Online Office Hours
You are here
Because many of our teachers will be using learning mangement systems this year (Google Classroom, Canvas, etc.), we are excited to announce that each of our students will be issued a Chromebook for their use at school and at home during the 2020-21 school year. Students will not be charged for this, however, they will be responsible for any damages that are not a result of normal wear and tear. We strongly encourage each of our students to purchase the Chromebook Protection Issurance that will cover accidental damage, theft, fire, electrical surge, and natural disasters. The cost of this insurance is $30 and can paid using myschoolfees.com.
Administrators will be available to review fee waiver applications on July 21-23 from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm and afterward by appointment only (Administrators will NOT be available for fee waivers on July 30th and August 6th). It is necessary that each family be approved annually; last year's application will not be valid. Students may receive a fee waiver for one of the following reasons:
- Student is eligible based on income verification.
- Student receives Supplemental Security Income (qualified child with disabilities)
- Family receives TANF (currently qualified for financial assistance or food stamps)
- Student is in Foster Care (under Utah or local governmental supervision)
- Student is in State Custody
Applications must be made in person (in order to provide a safe environment we are asking all visitors to wear face masks), and one of the following must be provided for verification:
- 2019 Income Tax Return
- Three most recent paystubs
- SSI: Current verification of receiving SSI payments
- TANF: Letter of decision covering the current period from Workforce Services
- State custory of foster care: Provide the Youth in Custody Required Intake Form and/or School Enrollment Letter provided by the case worker from DCFS or Juvenile Justice Department.
Los administradores estarán disponibles para evaluar las solicitudes de exención de cuotas a partir del 21 al 23 de julio de 8:30 am a 1pm y posteriormente con cita previa. (Los administradores no estarán disponibles el 30 de julio ni el 6 de agosto). Las solicitudes del previo año escolar no son válidas y es necesario renovar cada año. La exención de cuotas es autorizada por los siguientes motivos:
- El estudiante es elegible dependiendo de la verificación de sus ingresos.
- El estudiante recibe ingresos complementarios o SSI (estudiante con capacidades diferentes)
- La familia recibe TANF (elegibles para recibir asistencia financiera o vales de comida)
- El estudiante se encuentra en adopción (bajo supervisión del estado de Utah u otra entidad gubernamental)
- El estudiante se encuentra bajo custodia estatal.
La solicitud debe ser en persona y deberá traer uno de los siguientes documentos:
- Reembolso de impuestos del 2019 (Income Tax Return).
- Tres talones de cheque más recientes.
- SSI: verificación vigente que indique que ha recibido pagos.
- TANF: Carta de decisión del período en curso del departamento de Workforce Services
- Custodia estatal: presentar el formulario del joven en custodia o la carta de inscripción del trabajador social de DCFS o del Departamento de Justicia Juvenil.
Timothy has been a part of several amazing programs at Springville High. He is the hurdles captain on the track team, the saxophone section leader in jazz band, a math sterling scholar semifinalist, and a huge Mikesell fan. He considers himself a marathoner, even though he has only run two and his brother has run seven. He plans to attend BYU after serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.